A WIDE RANGE OF WINES
As the Petits Châteaux do not necessarily have the means to promote their wines, even if the wines have a great potential, Cellar Privilège takes care of the promotion and sale for these vignerons. Wines from the Petits Châteaux with whom we work directly, stocks always available, monitoring vintages after vintages. With a wide range of medal-winning wines.
We also offer the prestigious wines, namely Grand Cru Classé of Bordeaux but also wines from other regions. The wines are available in our cellar in Saint-Emilion that is responsive to prepare orders. In addition, with our network we have the opportunity to have other great wines besides Bordeaux wines at the best prices , such as Burgundy wines and Rhône wine, as well as the top quality overseas wines like Opus One, Vega Sicilia, Sassicaia…
Cellar Privilège also sells wines from our properties (Château Monlot, Château La Vue, Château Sénailhac and Château La Croix de Roche). Meanwhile, the trading company has created its own brand Monlot which is also available to be found in Cellar Privilège .
REQUEST FOR OUR WINE LIST
To receive Cellar Privilege exclusive Grand Cru wine list, please email your contact details to email@example.com and our staff will contact you shortly.
PROMOTION OF WINES
- Sending samples to taste the wines for customers
- Sending documentations for each product (technical sheets, pictures in HD, press release, diplomas, etc)
- Sending of goodies (t-shirt, drop stop and so on to your customers, but also to promote wines among wine shops and restaurants)
- Establishment of events: We can move to your place to promote our products and organise with you for Tasting and Master Classes for your customers.
- Participation in fairs: We can support you during your fairs and events in order to develope the added value to our products.
- Support for prestigious wines: possibility of organising Wine Dinner or Master Classes with owners of Grands Crus for added value and interest stimulation.
- Possibility of organising Master Classes with a Master Of Wine in order to highlight the potential of each wine with your customers.